Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Berry Barn Page

Here is another finished scrapbook page. This past September, we went out to the Berry Barn with my mom. She had never been there before. It is so beautiful out there, we just kept snapping the pictures.

This page I did is a scraplift from Pam again. She had similar pictures from her outing to the berry barn. I sometimes feel bad for scraplifting, but at the same time, the albums are for my girls and myself, not for publishing or submitting to magazines. And I can honestly say that I didn't create the layout idea myself. I like to give credit where credit is due..I just don't remember where or who I get most of my layouts from as I just browse the internet to find them. I hope you enjoy it anyways.

Oh and Mom, this one is for you, as you say I've been doing a lot of layouts with Dad lately..lol.


5 comments:

Renee Shaw said...

I love the page!!!!
I will definitly be lifting some ideas when I get going in it again! haha

Julie Cortens said...

Very nice page Angie - I love the colours.

kristen said...

Hi Angie, thanks for the comments on my blog! I will check back to your as well...
kristen

Ralna Nordstrom said...

nice page angie

Sheryl said...

Beautiful page Angie. Thank you for the comments on my Blog.