Monday, February 09, 2009

What a post? Finally :)

Its definitely been awhile since I've been blogging, and even longer (since September to be exact) since I have scrapbooked last. This page came together very quickly. One of my favorite scrapbookers is Laura Vegas, whos style I absolutely love. Pictured below mine is a page she did, that I used for inspiration for MacKenzie's first day of preschool.


I hope to soon have some pictures of our new house to show, and some of the changes we have made. As well, hopefully an update soon, or another scrapbook page.



4 comments:

Julie Cortens said...

Love the page! Welcome back to blogosphere.

Trev and Rebekah said...

It's been a long time since we've caught up on each other's lives. I am loving that calendar you sent me. Thanks!

Pam said...

love to see the new pages!
Hope all is going great in your new home!!!!

laura vegas said...

i was admiring your layout before i even saw my name or layout mentioned. lol! it actually reminded me of a "back to school" layout i did last year ... how funny. thanks so much for the sweet comments ... and love your take on my design!