Monday, September 04, 2006

Race Car Engine

Rick took the race car out last thursday evening, and ended up blowing up the engine. For those of you who are familiar with engines, this is what it looks like now. For those of you who don't understand mechanic stuff..he blew it up really good, and the engine isn't supposed to have those holes in it!

We spent a little time at the farm tonight, so I thought I would take some pictures. The girls love the race car, especially MacKenzie..she had to play with every tool and even get a little grease on her. She reminds me of me when I was little. I loved to be in the garage with dad *fixing* things.

I finally got a few pictures with Kaylee near the car. It always scared her at first because it was so loud..not today though..lol. MacKenzie has loved the race car since she was born. I remember the first time Rick took her for a ride, she was crying before I put her in the car, and soon as Rick took her in the car and turned it on..she instantly became quiet, and enjoyed the ride..I think she was about 6 months old, if that.

Anyways, enjoy the pictures!

MacKenzie helping Daddy take apart the engine


Left Side


Right Side


Right Side - close up

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's shitty! I guess that means you will not be taking the car out on the 10th?

Angie said...

He put the new engine in last night. He said the car will be ready to race on Sunday! :)

Anonymous said...

How did it go at the track this weekend? We were going to go this weekend but decided on the 24th instead. Anyway, hope things went well!

Anonymous said...

did he win?? sorry we couldn't be there!!!