As for Kaylee, she isn't quite old enough to show her appreciation with words, so she shows it with lots of hugs and cuddles.
Then there is MacKenzie...she appreciates me for all the little things I do..washing her clothes, and her blankets, for buying her ANYTHING..even the tiny small stuff, like lotion after a bath. And her thankyou's are so cute...she says "Oh thank you thank you thank you mommy for ...whatever it is she liked me doing" And then she adds a hug to it. I am sure as the years go on, things will change, and I will look forward to the one day of appreciation I will get from the girls...that is if they are anything like I was when I was little.
Oh, and I can't forget to say Happy Mother's Day to my own wonderful mom, who I look up to as a Mom. She is my MOM Hero. I wouldn't have a clue on how to be a mom, if she didn't teach me all the wonderful things I learned as we grew up. I Love you MOM! I know this is a day early, but we are going to be busy all weekend.
l
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Angie that is the is the sweetest thing I have ever read. The you topped it off with two of the most adorable pictures I think you have ever posted! I am glad that you enjoy your girls so much and that Rick is so awesome on all Sundays!
You look so happy in those pictures.
if you turn out like your mom you will always be so very proud of those two gifts we call babies
and i know how much she has loves you. to being the best mom you can be no matter what happens you will always be a gift in her eyes too.
Post a Comment